MONDAYITIS

* MONDAYS SUCK *


After a relaxing weekend, it can be difficult to get back into a productive mindset and I don't know about you, but I have woken up with mondayitis eggggh.......I hate Mondays. 

I've been struggling a lot as of lately with motivation and just my mood In general, so if you are feeling the Monday blues here are some tips that may just make your Monday a little better.







GET A GOOD NIGHTS SLEEP

Everyone knows being tired can effect your mood and energy level,so to start your Monday right make sure you get a early night sleep on Sunday, and try and get in a habit of not looking at your phone before bed.



EAT YOUR BREAKFAST

Start your morning right and eat your breakfast, as they say it is the most important Meal of the day.




PLAN YOUR WEEK

Planning your week ahead can relieve a lot of the stress. Writing down some goals and things you need to do for the week will make everything clearer and organised. Obviously things do change but setting yourself goals and accomplishing them will make you feel good about yourself.




TAKE TIME FOR YOURSELF IN THE MORNING

I always try and fit in as much sleep as I can before work and then end up rushing and stressing out. If you wake up even half an hour than what you normally would it will give you the time to slowly get ready and have a little break before your day begins. 




LISTEN TO AWESOME MUSIC

On my way to work I listen to music that makes me happy and uplifts my mood. Listen and sing along, even if you have a shit voice like me hahahaha. Music is the saviour. 



COFFEE

The most important thing!!! Get a coffee in to you!!!




PEACE XXXX













Photos not mine: Tumblr


Comments

Popular Posts