BREAD IN COMMON

BUT FIRST COFFEE......

The other day I went to Fremantle with Sharni, to meet up with my good friends Laura, Matt and little Harry. 
Sharni and I had an hour or so to kill, so we decided to go to a place that I have heard so much about called "Bread In Common".

With an open warehouse style vibe, lots of low hanging cool ambient light fixtures, and great coffee to match....all the hype of this place was Certainly not disappointing.

I didn't try any of the food but I have heard good things, and they have a great variety of food (sharing food).

The only con of this place for me personally, are the toilets are scarily dark!!
Now I know you don't really want to see your business, but a little more light would be good. 

But if your down in Freo yourself, check out this gem of a place.


REVIEW

Coffee: ****

Vibe: *****

customer service: ****


--------------------------------------------


For more information please see below

Name: Bread In Common

Address: 43 Pakenham St 
6160 Fremantle, Western Australia

Phone:9336 1032

Website:http://www.breadincommon.com.au












--------------------------------------------

PEACE X

photos taken by: yours truly

Comments

Popular Posts