CROOKED SPIRE

. CROOKED SPIRE . ART . MUSIC . COFFEE . FOOD . FRIENDLY .

Last Saturday Ryan & Frankie ( my sausage dog) & I went to this cafe called Crooked Spire.
I have driven past it quite a few times and have never actually had the chance to stop. So I decided today would be the day that we would visit this cafe which ironically has a giant red back spider on the front of it...... so god knows why I wanted to even go to it        ( I have arachnophobia ), but I was still very intriqued.

Welcomed by there friendly staff. 
We got a chai latte, Flat white, a lamb Filo (for Ryan of course) and I got a cheese and tomato toasty. It was all delicious and the coffee was great! ( if you know me I'm a coffee snob ).

The inside had a nice vibe, there was a wooden Shark hanging above the entrance which I though was pretty cool. Lots of awesome art work, they also have a stage where bands play. 

I met Mike the owner who seemed extremely lovely and loved Frankie....but hey who wouldn't love her. 


-Walk-ins welcome
-Good for groups or parties
-Good for children
-Catering

-Outdoor seating


CRITIQUE  

Service: 5/5 *****

Food: 4/5 ****

Vibe: 5/5 *****

Would I recommend: Highly!

Thank you Mike and staff for an enjoyable morning x


If you would like to know more about the Crooked Spire please see below:

Name: Crooked Spire

Address: 71 Victoria Street, Midland Junction

Office Phone: 0488 444 344
Text your coffee order to: 0401 011 117

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CrookedSpireCoffeeArtHouse/

Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/crookedspirecoffeehouse/
..........................................













All photos taken by: Yours truly 
PEACE X

Comments

Popular Posts